GAUGE, PRESSURE, 30″ HG, 0-160 PSIG, 4-1/2″ DIAL, 1/2″ LM, PHENOLIC CASE, BRASS TUBE AND SOCKET, M&G WELDED DIAPHRAGM SEAL WITH 316SS WETTED PARTS, 1″ FNPT, PLASTIC LENS, TO INCLUDE WIKA # 9834303 FOR GAUGE, # 9738708 FOR THE DIAPHRAGM AND # 219 FOR DIRECT MOUNT SILICONE FILL
Quantity More than 1 available
1) The price for Products shall be the price quoted by Seller to Buyer, unless otherwise agreed in writing by the parties. All prices quoted shall be exclusive of sales tax or other applicable taxes, tariffs, duties or charges which are payable by the Buyer.
2) Buyer acknowledges and agrees that (a) all Products sold hereunder are being sold “as is” by the Seller, with no warranties express or implied; and (b) the Seller is making no representations of any kind concerning the Products or otherwise hereunder (including without limitation regarding the quality of the Products, lack of defects contained therein, conformity to any particular specifications, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose).
3) All warranties and representations and conditions of any kind, whether express or implied, and whether arising under statute or under convention (including the united nations convention on contracts for the international sale of goods), are hereby expressly excluded and disclaimed, including without limitation warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This disclaimer shall apply whether the products are used alone or in combination with other substances or materials, even if the purposes or uses of such products are known by seller or if seller has been involved in the analysis of the purposes or uses of such products or has provided any recommendations, assistance or instructions in connection therewith. Buyer accepts and assumes all responsibility, risk and liability for, and agrees to defend, indemnify and hold seller harmless from and against, any claims or liabilities relating to any such products or any products manufactured by buyer containing any of the products sold hereunder by seller.
4) In no event shall seller be responsible or liable to buyer or any other person or entity for any special, incidental or consequential damages (including without limitation any loss of profits) resulting from buyer’s use, re-use, sale, disposition or disposal of the products sold hereunder even if advised by buyer of the possibility thereof.
5) All invoices are payable in full at the time of purchase and payable in United States funds, free of exchange collection, or other charges.